Thursday, April 17, 2008

Crazy Child




I just had to share these pictures of my brother being himself (insane). In the 1st and 3rd pictures he is wearing a cat "pillow" that can hold a matching blanket in the middle I got it as a get well soon present when I was diagnosed with diabetes shockingly enough I didn't receive it in the hospital because I got out of there so quickly that the gift givers didn't have a chance to visit me so I got it during church. In the 2nd pic he is wearing two laundry bins on his back I think it makes him look like a turtle. My brother and I made some stuff with clay yesterday I should post pictures I made 2 bowls, a snake and a coin the day before I made a snowman and a crochet hook not for using of course. Today I made more coins that are smaller, cuter and made out of sculpy. I also finished my poncho quite a few days ago I ought to post pictures but because I messed up on my poncho it is a shawl instead of a poncho but I still love it. I think that's all........yep I think so.

1 comment:

cindy said...

That pic of Leon the turtle is really cool! What's the deal in pic #3? Is he dead?