Friday, October 19, 2007

Hair Dye



Halloween stinks too much candy for me but I love candy. *sniff* But hair dye rocks especially when it's black! I love my new hair! Taking tests is sometimes fun but not always. Books are awesome!! I took a test today but I can't get my results. =( It took a loooong time. Bleh. I got my Halloween costume today so yay for that! I didn't make it but I didn't buy it in a package so I guess I put it together. I still need some accesories though. I also got a Little Miss Sunshine t-shirt when I was shopping for my Halloween costume. I love it (the t-shirt)!!

4 comments:

cindy said...

Hey Big Girl,
I was afraid you were too young to have dyed hair, but I must admit, you look gorgeous in black.

Unknown said...

hey syl, i like your new hair

Unknown said...

love the dye job. i dint do that myself til i was at least 16.

sooooo.... what IS your halloween costume? i don't think you said in the blog. shawnta' always makes hers out of duct tape.

Sylvia said...

It's a secret Rick...... And Shawnta'is duck tape woman. Lol.