Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hamburger Helper


I went to church this morning we had a review in RE and then we made Peace Doves. So to make Peace Doves or atleast the way we made them is we had a pattern on regular paper and then we traced them on cardstock and cut them out. They're so cool. We talked about our Halloween Mystery Party that we're having on Friday. We did it last year it was so much fun. Now to get to the title/topic of this blog post. Lately I've been making Hamburger Helper for our family's dinner. Ok actually they're rip-offs of Hamburger Helper. But they're still yummy. So yay! Later I read "From Lava to Life the universe tells our earth story" very educational and the pictures are amazing. Then I cooked Cheeseburger Macaroni for dinner and my Mom my Brother and I went to a Jim Scott concert at our church. We bought his music book and got it signed! =)

1 comment:

cindy said...

fake hamburger helper rocks!