Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Trip




We went to Alabama the day after Christmas to visit my dad's family. We gave my cousin Joanna a purse that you color for Christmas and she and I colored it it is the first picture. We gave my cousin Kayla a bank that helps you sort coins, so it's four different compartments that you can paint it's made to look like a caterpillar, so there are holes to stick pipe cleaners through for antennas and googly eyes come with it. I sadly don't have a picture of that but I have a picture of the box. We also rented a car from the Birmingham airport (guess what there's a picture!) And I have a picture of "said bears" from way back in October!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of those bears is doing a pretty good tiger impersonation...
and the bag you decorated turned out really well!