Saturday, January 26, 2008

B-Day Party!
















Today my brother Leon and I went to our friend's 9th birthday party at Gatti Town. It was so much fun! But we were up late at a lock-in at TROUPE. Ther was a person at the party who kinda led the party like she got people to play the games and made balloon animals and stuff like that. We played Limbo and I'm So Cool. In case you don't know what I'm So Cool is (which I didn't until today) well the person who is standing in the middle is like "I'm so cool 'cause I'm wearing sneakers" and so everyone who has on sneakers get out of their chairs and run around trying to sit down in a chair and if they're in the middle then they start and then it goes on and on. We had pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza and chocolate cake. Also the "party leader" person made balloon animals I got a white rabbit and my brother got a blue monkey. His kinda came untangled or whatever but luckily my mom and him fixed it! We also got 2 free rides on the bumper cars each even though we were only supposed to get 1.

No comments: