Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Most Pathetic Puppet Show Ever




I volunteered again at the Library today. The volunteers were supposed to help with a puppet show....and we did....sadly. There were 2 puppet shows 1 about Arthur and 1 about Clifford. I was part of the Arthur one and we had these faces on a stick and sometimes we were supposed to "stretch" so clearly it didn't work, not only that but we had 1 microphone we were supposed to use so there was a lot of passing that microphone around. I played Arthur's mom and Muffy and it was pathetic on my part as well as everyone else. Before the puppet show my friend Anne and I were supposed to stall the kids by using these super ugly puppets to tell jokes. We named them Annie (the one I took a pic of (and that was mine (we named it Annie because of the red afro))) and Jimmy anyway the jokes stunk and I think we were both embarrassed. At least I checked out some more books....and the puppet show was......interesting....

No comments: