Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sylvia the Clown



I volunteered at the library yesterday evening and this morning. Yesterday the were having a sort of end of the summer reading program party and I did face painting (it wasn't really face paint it was regular paint =/) and when there were like almost no kids there and I was insanely bored I painted stuff all over my face/hands. I painted a pink heart, a orange sun/flower thing, and a red clown nose on my face and a pac-man rainbow on my hand. I also finished my summer reading thing today and I got a certificate and a book ("The Subtle Knife" (note the pic)) in my picture there are also the other prizes I got earlier first I got a dinosaur and then a unicorn. I had to read 45 hours to finish my thing but every two hours you volunteer you can color in a square for that instead of reading a hour. So I actually read 38 hours (I think).

No comments: