Sunday, October 5, 2008

Austin etc.






I made some socks a while ago...like 2 days after I finished the pair I made for Anne but I never took pictures and posted them so here they are they're like the same as Anne's I just wanted a pair of knitted socks that aren't 2x to big for my feet. I volunteered at the Bridal Show for TROUPE again handing out bags to carry stuff in so yeah....hence the somewhat fancy clothes but trust me those shirts are stained and have holes in them (not that fancy, right?). Anyway my parents had a conference in Austin so Leon and I had fun riding around town on the 'Dillos (trolley impersonators) we went to a awesome bookstore called BookPeople and I got the last book in the Twilight Saga (I've been reading them obsessively which is part of then reason why I haven't been posting) which I'm almost done with now (it's huge like 700 something pages (I'm not kidding)). My Dad and I went to the capitol which was really cool I don't have much to say about that so I'll just let you look at the pictures they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words. Leon and I went to the river and walked along the bike/walking trail/path and we went under the bridge where there used to be a ton of bats but apparently now there isn't very many since they've been trying to kill all the mosquitoes in Austin. We went to the most amazingest store in the universe called Whole Foods we used to go there like all the time when we lived in WI so it was awesome. They have like a resturant and so many other cool things like outside they have tables and chairs so you can eat and they have a awesome little fountain/river in the middle of the place and when you throw away paper they compost it YAY!

1 comment:

cindy said...

Love the pics from Austin. So cool!