Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dirty Dealings in Dixie





Last Thursday was my first performance of "Dirty Dealings in Dixie" and last Sunday was my last performance it was really fun and REALLY tiring my Aunt and Uncle and their baby Rigby were here too. I was Mrs.Chataway one of the two town gossips I really hate that that's what I was since really it was some much cooler then it sounds. The play was a spoof of "Gone With the Wind" so we all got amazing costumes (and I got a gun!! (and I got to point it at people in the audience!!!) and the audience got to "BOO!" and "YAY!!" and "AWWW!" and best of all.....THROW POPCORN!! Anyway it was tons of fun! Last Saturday I went to two engagements/performances with TROUPE so basically all day it was performance after performance after performance but it was fun I got to sing 2 solo songs and the same little solo twice in a medley. So anyway to sum it up last weekend was REALLY busy and yesterday and the day before we had auditions for our next show! (friends were cropped and blacked out of the picture so thats why they look weird.)

No comments: