Thursday, November 13, 2008

2 Shows, 1 Lead Role, 2 CDs, 1 Set of Auditions and 1 Crazy Piggy Bank


I've been really busy with learning my lines for "Beth" in "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", learning the Angel Choir songs for that show and working on auditions for "Flashback Fever" TROUPE's 50's and 60's music show that is performing next weekend. So even though I'm doing a bunch of stuff I just can't really figure out what to blog about, but I'll try right now. So in a couple of minutes I'm going to our 4th (I think) rehearsal for "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever", yesterday I went to the first chance to audition for "Flashback Fever", and on Saturday and maybe on Sunday I'm going to audition again also on Saturday I'm going to go see "School House Rock Live!" with TROUPE a small college maybe 1 and a half or 2 hours away is performing the show right now. Oh yeah and I went to two engagements last week with TROUPE one for something called "First Fridays" downtown the first friday of every month they have live music and all sorts of cool stuff going on, and the second one was on Sunday for the Veterans Day Parade we all got cute little paper flowers at the end that apparently were hand made by veterans.
There is a piggy bank in the picture since I'm saving up to go to NYC with TROUPE in 2010.
Oh Yeah and my other CD was in my mom's car so it didn't get in the picture.

1 comment:

cindy said...

I can't wait to see you in TBCPE!!!