Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flashback Fever!



Sunday was my last performance of Flashback Fever TROUPE's 50's and 60's music show the kids in VIPS (I'm one of them) helped our director come up with the concept for it but he wrote a little bit of a script for it which made it so much better then if it was just random songs. It was my favorite show the only one that was anywhere near as good (in my opinion) was School House Rock Live Jr. I'm really sad that it's over and I got the last bow with these two sisters that are just amazing singers and actors and dancers so I guess I was sort of one of the 3 stars (for the girls at least). Well here's some pictures of my costumes and my pretty flowers. Act 1 switched between the girls having a slumber party and the boys on the street corner and act 2 was Shana's Sweet 16 costume party. Also this is my 100th post on my blog so that's kinda cool and forgive the blurry-ness these photos other then the one of my flowers the pictures were taken during the performance.

No comments: