Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'll Be Home for Christmas


We do this show every year at TROUPE and it's called "I'll Be Home for Christmas" the idea is that we're all at a party at our director's house and one by one people get up to sing and their sharing their thoughts of Christmas or what the want for Christmas ect. I did this show last year and it's really fun! We get to play games, read books, and even eat snacks on stage then after a while we all get up and dance but mostly we have eat and play games then if you need to sing you just get up and move the the front of the stage. Anyway all that is really fun but this year my mom was in it too which was really cool there were a couple of other kid's moms that were in the show too. So it was fun, fun, fun and there's a picture of me and another girl singing a duet.

No comments: