Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's Over



The Best Christmas Pageant Ever ended today. This would be my first real play that I had a lead role in....well in the last show it wasn't really a play but these two sisters and I were the stars of that and in School House Rock Live Jr. I had the smallest out of the only 6 speaking parts but this was the biggest part I've ever had in a real play. I'm sad that the play is over not quite as sad as I was when Flashback Fever was over but I think I might like this more then School House Rock Live Jr.....I'm not totally sure though. Anyway my dad's friend Brandon and his wife Eden and their son Isaac came to see my show this afternoon and the minister of my church and his wife cam to see it this afternoon too and they brought me these beautiful flowers. The woman who played Grace bought little candy cane ornaments for the whole cast and the woman who played one of the moms and her real life daughter was Imogene made us all applesauce cake which is funny because in the play she and the other moms burn the applesauce cake because of this HUGE disaster.

No comments: