Friday, June 27, 2008

Annie Mittens



When I was sad about not having a major part in Annie (I didn't know what orphan I was not that I'm a main part now but still) I started on these mittens for myself even though it's June I wanted them after seeing them on someone's blog. I've been working on them at TROUPE during breaks at Annie practice and when I'm offstage during Music Americana, by the way we have 2 more shows and then we're done. I'm singing God Help The Outcasts as a solo and I'm singing a little solo in Come So Far (Got So Far To Go). It's been fun so far even though I think out of the TROUPErdores shows the Christmas one is my favorite I like this one a lot too. Ooops I got sidetracked I even posted and then I realized I forgot my point, anyway I think I'm gonna need to make several more pairs after some of my friends saw them.

No comments: