Monday, June 30, 2008

Hair Dye, Mollie's Mittens, and New Bag




I dyed my hair 2 days ago so now it's really black again, YAY! I made more mittens and I gave them to my friend Mollie today. I worked on them a lot during Music Americana so I took a picture of them with a program from that show. By the way we finished Music Americana on Sunday on our last performance we had a big audience, and we gave a person who works for the newspaper a plaque since he is retiring also our director tried to pick songs for the show that this person would like as a thank you to him for writing about our shows in the paper. Also at one of the performances I believe it was the Saturday show our director fell of the stage so in the DVD they're selling they have him falling off the stage in freeze frame I can't wait to get the DVD. Now about my new bag I got it with some of my birthday money and I got some new eyeshadow too, but when I got to TROUPE that day I found out that one of my friends got a similar bag from the same store about a hour and a half after I got mine and then ate at a place called Freebirds which I ate at too, so it was very freaky/weird/cool.

1 comment:

cindy said...

You are one crazy little knittin' woman! I love the mittens. Since I've seen them in person, I will say, they are even warmer and awesome-er in person than in pics.