Sunday, February 8, 2009

Comedy Tonight



I had my last performance of "Comedy Tonight" tonight (wow that sounds repetitive). "Comedy Tonight" was a bunch of random funny scenes, some musical parody and some improv scenes all together in one show. What was really awesome about this show was the kids got to direct, costume and handle props for all the scenes! I costumed two scenes "A Peculiar Bridge Game" (old lady costumes) and "Slightly Exaggerated" (fancy dresses). I started with two parts and then a girl named Kierstin quit and I got a part as a British lady. What was bad about this show is everyone dropped like flies. At least half the cast got the flu! So, during intermission yesterday a girl named Susie got sick and left, so I ended up going on stage for "Slightly Exaggerated" with my script in hand and in one of my other costumes. Well today Susie was still sick, luckily I had memorized all the lines for that part and when I got there I picked out a fancy dress for my costume (I was the costumer for this scene). So I ended up with four parts (more parts than anyone else =D ). So clearly this show was CRAZY!!! I did have fun though. =D Well here's some pictures of me and my friends. =)

No comments: