Saturday, February 14, 2009

Red, Red and More Red (or Happy Valentines Day)




Well it just so happens that my last three knitting projects are all red, so I think it's kinda neat to post them all on Valentines Day. I made some slippers when I was staying at my parent's friend's house, I also made a hat I finished about half of it during Comedy Tonight, and then yesterday I finished some little baby booties for some people at my church who are having a baby. (there's going to be a small baby shower tomorrow) On the subject of the baby booties yesterday I went to see a show at TROUPE called "Frankly Sinatra" so it was a collection of Frank Sinatra's songs. I wasn't in the show because the only people in the show were TROUPE's director and a friend of his. Anyway the way it related to the baby booties is that I finished the second one while I was watching the show. Then more on the baby booties today I went shopping for baby shower presents while some of the girls from my church and I picked out this adorably CUTE duck. Do you know the stuffed animals where you can learn to tie bows, button and un-button stuff, fasten belts, etc. well that was the type of toy my duck was. I just love when stuffed animals are wearing raincoats and so that's why I picked it out when I realized it was also what it is that just made it cooler. (and that duck is wearing the booties I made, cute right?)

No comments: