Monday, March 9, 2009

The Man Who Came to Dinner, Improv Workshop, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Improv Show






I went on another trip with TROUPE to go see some shows, but this time we stayed overnight. First we went to go see the play "The Man Who Came to Dinner" which was really funny. We went to our hotel after that. I was really lucky that I got to room with all of my friends. We ate pizza at our hotel around 1:30 a.m. or 2:00 a.m. We ended up going to sleep around 3:00 a.m. We got up at 7:00 a.m. I curled my friend Anne's hair and I curled my hair too. We ate breakfast at the hotel. We packed up all of our stuff and then went to an improv workshop. The workshop was really fun, but I stink at improv. So I felt pretty embarrassed. We ate lunch (Jason's Deli) at the place where we had the workshop. After that we went to go see "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" which was really amazing. Afterwards there was a question and answer session with some of cast members. We almost forgot about it, but luckily some of the kids remembered. We went to go eat Bar-B-Que and then we went to go see an improv show at the same place where we had the workshop. It was a competitive improv show meaning that there were two teams and they competed for points and stuff. Twice the audience members got to vote on which team did better and to do that you bought fly swatters. So when it was time to vote you raised up one of your fly swatters that matched the color of the team who you thought did better. I had a lot of fun on this trip and I was really happy 'cause my best friends went.

No comments: