Sunday, March 1, 2009

$122.00


My sunday school class had our bake sale at church today and we raised one hundred and twenty two dollars!!!! That's two dollars more than the elementary school sunday school class raised with their birdhouses! YAY! So like I said in my last post we are going to use the money to buy stuff animals for kids in the hospital, but since we raised soooooooooooooooooo much money I think we're going to use some of it for future projects as well. Like I think our next project is going to be sewing pillows for the animal shelter. And someone's mom has some fabric she's going to give us, but we'll need to buy stuffing for the pillows. So we'll probably end up using some of the money to buy that. Anway......WOW 122.00 DOLLARS!!!!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

In your face, elementary school sunday school class!