Thursday, August 21, 2008

Galveston






We went to Galveston and it was so much fun! We went to the beach all the time and I found a piece of beach glass and some shells. We ate at a tiny Italian restaurant that we eat at every time we go to Galveston (where I was born). We also went to a little Greek restaurant that we also always go to and then we walked down a street called "The Strand" it has a bunch of shops and restaurants and stuff like that. We mostly window shopped, but anyway outside this chocolate store/factory they had a awesome huge stuffed animal bear and so I got a picture of Leon with it. Also there is a big chess set that some times kids play with (there's a picture of that too) and I saw some of my favorite things in the window of one of the stores....UGLYDOLLS! I have the one with 3 eyes except it's bigger. We also went to a fancy restaurant called Gaido's and while we were waiting I bought some postcards to send to my friends. At the table there was the fish container that help oil for the bread and I think it looked neat so I took a picture of it, and we had the most delicious pecan pie EVER!!! well Leon had triple chocolate cake or something like that.

No comments: