Thursday, August 21, 2008

Outlet Mall and TROUPE year #14!



On our way home we stopped at a Outlet Mall and I got some new jeans from Aeropostale! It was fun the like hallways of the mall is out side and the stores are each a little tiny building but other than that it's like a regular mall like in the middle of the outside hallways there are benches and gum ball machines, and I liked that fact that it was mostly outside. We also stopped at a little mexican restaurant for lunch and the food was really good. Anyway I liked the little gum ball machine. Actually we went to lunch first and then my mom and I went to the mall. I signed up for TROUPE a couple of days ago so YAY!!!! I'm so excited this summer we're doing the play "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" (by the way I LOVE one of the songs in it and I was hoping we'd do the show this year) and someone who was in the original cast is going to come and choreograph and direct the show! So I'm really excited!!!! I also got a 50 dollar scholarship for TROUPE's vocal training program. I had no idea about this so it was really cool to find out about it when we were signing up, anyway the scholarship isn't based on financial need or anything like that but is based on how much a part of TROUPE you are or how much of an asset you are. So I'm excited for TROUPE year #14 YAY! We also had a interview and photo shoot for a magazine that goes out to all the homes in our town so that was cool, but I had to miss part of the photo shoot because the interview took longer then it was supposed to and my mom and I had to get to choir practice.

No comments: