Saturday, August 9, 2008

New Refrigerator and a Sleepover






We got a new refrigerator yesterday! It's the silver one in the picture, but the one we're getting is going to be black. So on Tuesday we have a new refrigerator yay...I guess. I had a sleepover yesterday at my friend Maggie's house. We played a game called Diploma Dogs and it's ok but I love the plushie dogs! The book I got from the library "Stupid Sock Creatures" well Maggie got it first and then it seemed cool so I had to get it. Anyway we had a "Stupid Sock Creatures Sleepover" I made a sock creature which I shall name Piglet and she almost made one but didn't finish it while I was still there. So the picture of the cluttered table is our workshop and she decided she wanted to put a scarf on the light and there was already a mermaid hanging from the light that her mom had finished that night. So yeah we had fun and got really tired of making those stupid sock creatures. The reason there is a T-shirt picture is because she saw a shirt in the floor and was like "Is this yours?" and I was like "No..." and then she realized she got it from some people and she wanted to get rid of it and I liked it so she gave it to me and now it;s my new T-shirt YAY! That's all so you can leave now.

No comments: