Sunday, September 14, 2008

Anne's Hurricane Ike Socks


My friend Anne asked me to make her some socks for her birthday in July, well she was in charge of the Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser we did and she told me not to worry about making her some socks and just to make hats to sell for the fundraiser. So I did that but a couple days ago I ordered some pretty yarn to make socks out of off the Internet and I felt like trying to make socks again before I used my VERY pretty yarn, so I remembered how Anne wanted me to make her socks so I started to work on them. I knitted them during what we got of Hurricane Ike and the day before Ike hit our town, hence the name Anne's Hurricane Ike Socks. She had a party today to celebrate how she got out of school on Friday because of Hurricane Ike and I gave the socks to her today.

Yarn: Baby Bee Sweet Delight Twist
Color: Rainbow (and I forgot the number)
Needles: US 4 Double-Pointed-Needles
Gift Recipient: Anne

No comments: