Saturday, September 6, 2008

Finger-Less Gloves



Well I knitted some finger-less gloves, and I used no pattern I just made something up in my head since we were at a restaurant where my parents were talking about some psychology article with some of their friends. So I had brought a knitting project (that shall remain secret until further notice) and I finished it and I had no pattern and one skein of yarn so I thought I'd try to make myself some finger-less gloves. Well I LOVE them and I've worn them all day and most of last night so now I'm working on some new ones.

Yarn: "Bernat Softee Chunky"
Color: Berry Red (# 39705)
Needles: US 10
P.S when my mom was taking these pictures for me she mentioned that there are two bicycle wheels in the background and there are two gloves so that's neat.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Those are some rockin gloves.

Unknown said...

yes, they are cool gloves. i had no idea how you made them. cool story!