Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life



Well I've made some new knitted objects and I think that they deserve a post of their own so I'm making 2 posts one for my life or what's happened to me and if you'd rather just see the knitted stuff you can leave this post. Well let's see I went to the thrift store and I got a Geometry book. I noticed it because we're currently using the same brand except it's for "Basic Math and Pre-Algebra" so I figured even though I won't need it for a few years I might as well get it since it's ten dollars at the store twenty five cents at the thrift store. My grandmother also sent me a tin of old buttons like the newest ones are from the 1950s the buttons used to belong to my great-grandmother Virgina, and I need to post pictures of the buttons. Also as you can see in my lovely picture of a playground that my church has.....well had a wonderful playground. Well some evil demon faced people at my church decided that the slide is not safe and that the swings are too old and so today they tore down the slide (and they're not going to replace it) and they got rid of our lovely swings and replaced two of them with those little baby swings and fyi no babies even go to our church and the other two are plastic ones that I'll probably break when I sit on them. Anyway sorry for my little rant but I'm pretty steamed about this.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Even tho you're big now, and you don't use the playground, it's still sad. :(

Sylvia said...

Well.....I use the swings....and it's the principle of the thing.....and it's part of my church childhood...so ha.....and...the famous Jess donated the stuff.