Saturday, January 17, 2009

Austin Conference








My parents had a psychology conference in Austin this weekend. So I was in Austin from Thursday to today (Saturday). Last time my parents had a conference in Austin we were staying in a hotel downtown. So Leon and I had a lot of fun going to the river, the capitol, "Whole Foods", a bookstore called "Book People" and walking around. This time we were in a hotel that was around 5 minutes away from downtown. So we didn't get to go downtown and walk around. =( I mostly did my school work on my mom's laptop. I got a little bit ahead in science which is good. The first night we were there we did go out to eat downtown with a friend of my parents we went to a restaurant called "Thai Tara", I don't really like Thai food that much, but it was ok. Today we went out to eat for lunch downtown at a burger place that was connected to a record store. We also got to go to my favoritest place in the whole world!!!! ("Whole Foods") So I have plenty of pictures from that. Let's see first there's a picture of the sign from "Thai Tara", there's a picture of me when I was bored, there's a picture of the perfumes in "Whole Foods", can you believe that there was "Play-Doh" scented perfume?, there's a picture of me by the "Whole Foods" sign (proof that I was there), there's a picture of me with my new natural bristle brush from "Whole Foods", there's a picture of me with some awesome soap we got from "Whole Foods", and then there's a picture of a awesome newspaper gift bag we got at "Whole Foods".

1 comment:

cindy said...

You look beautiful in the pic where you're bored in the hotel room. Your skin looks so pink and creamy!