Friday, January 9, 2009

Laugh out Loud


There's a group in TROUPE called the Oxymorons and they're an improv comedy group. So my brother Leon and I went to see their show Laugh out Loud. My mom and I have gone and my mom, my dad, and Leon have all gone before, but today just me and Leon went. The Oxymorons play improv games on stage and there is a lot of audience participation, like yelling out ideas for where they are and what they're doing ect. Anyway there is this one game called Bus Stop and someone comes on stage trying to act out some audience suggestion for a person. So our director writes down the name of the person on a white board so that the person coming on the "bus" can see it and the audience can see it, but not the people on the "bus". Then the people on the "bus" try to act out what/who they think the person is. So at intermission our director asked Leon is he would hold up the white board. I took a picture, but we aren't allowed to use camera flash during shows so the picture isn't that good and Leon's head was behind the board. You can see his orange shirt, black shorts, his hands, and the top of his head though. Exciting evening!

No comments: