Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mall Day



I was going to ask my friend Maggie if she wanted to go to the mall with me since I haven't seen her in FOREVER! (She goes to a private school and so she has loads of homework) But when I called her mom said she was talking to a friend from school. So I ended up asking my friend Anne if she wanted to go the mall with me and she did (she needed to look for a tennis skirt for our upcoming TROUPE show). We had a really fun time! I got a tank-top that I needed to wear under two of my costumes for the show, and I got so really cute, adorable, overpriced leggings. (we went into "Limited Too" to make fun of the clothes, but instead I ended up getting some over priced leggings (I just love them soooo much)) Oh yeah, and we got some smoothies! YUM! The only bad thing was we didn't end up finding a tennis skirt =(. But we had such a fun time we decided to try to go next month when we have some money to spend on clothes and ask our other friend Sarah to come. (especially 'cause we found out that there's a SUSHI PLACE in the food court and apparently we both love sushi) The other pic is my oat waffle from this really awesome breakfast place downtown. I love my waffle!!

No comments: