Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Gymnast


We went to my little brother Leon's first gymnastics meet of the season today! It was fun and even though he was nervous before the meet I think he had fun. I was there for like five hours. (I'm not joking!) Leon needed socks and a snack and he forgot them. So after getting Leon to the meet and finding his coach my dad and I went to Wal-Mart *cringe* to grab some "Power Bars" and socks. Luckily we got back before the meet started and I didn't see Leon, but I found his coach and gave him the socks and snack.During the meet I was able to finished a knitted hat that I was making as a birthday present for my friend. After the meet my mom and Leon and I went to "Denny's" and I had some french toast. YUM!! There's a picture of Leon doing a handstand (not his best handstand ever, but I was trying to get a picture) and a picture of me with my little gymnast brother.

No comments: